Our customers are facing the challenges of increasing regulation and competition, both with each other and with new entrants to the market (e.g. non- and near-banks). The resulting lower margins cause our customers to search for savings potentials and possibilities of risk reduction. In this regard, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Business Process Management (BPM) offer a valuable option for resource, cost and risk optimisation. Such services were developed already over a decade ago when afb recognised the needs of customers early on. Today all of afb’s customers use at least one of the services offered.
Administration support: focus on core competencies
- Periodic product maintenance (marketing and action plans), forms management and dealer administration in the context of outsourcing primary business tasks
Third-party support: efficient management of service providers
- Management of service providers with dependencies or direct interfaces to the afb Credit Management Solution (afb-CMS)
- ITIL as best practice of service management for effective and efficient cooperation between all service providers
Data: quality with perfect data
- Data services for vehicles in the German-speaking region
- Data services for other assets to be financed
- Data services to support the quotation and application process
Operation: Infrastructure and Application Services
- Demand-based provision of infrastructure such as hardware, software and network in high security data centres (ISO 27001 certification) in the context of cloud computing
- Installation, maintenance and operation of the afb Credit Management Solution (afb-CMS) on web, application and database servers in different environments for production, integration, testing, development and recovery.
- Ensuring maximum performance, security, availability and continuity in accordance with the agreed service level agreements (SLA)
- Resource and cost optimisation through the use of advanced virtualisation technologies
Service management: Infrastructure and Application Management
- Execution of capacity, availability, continuity, security management and other service management processes based on best practices such as ITIL, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, COBIT, ISAE 3402 (SSAE 16 / SAS 70)
- Optimum connection of our service management structures to the IT organisation of customers and partners or suppliers
- Defined service level agreements (SLA) form the basis for transparency and reliability in cooperation with all stakeholders
Benefits at a glance
- Focus on core competencies: by outsourcing processes you relieve your staff and increase your efficiency.
- Highest security standards: the use of recognised best practices maximises transparency and reliability.
- Convenient cost optimisation: the demand-based, flexible adaptation to your needs optimises the required budget.
- Maximum flexibility: you determine the required depth and scope of activities to be outsourced.